Summer is here, so I’m making the most of it with this sumptuous Berry Smoothie bowl!
I am a huge fan of smoothie bowls since they are super easy to make on busy mornings or even lazy Sundays, they look amazing and need fun toppings to go with! Smoothie bowls are so flexible which make them really fun and easy to prepare.
I absolutely love adding a variety of toppings such as fresh fruit, chia seeds , hemp hearts, goji berries, coconut shavings, walnuts, almonds, etc.
There are many different flavours, textures and variations so you really cannot mess this up, so give it a try! I always keep frozen fruit on hand and also freeze bananas when they are pretty ripe as they make smoothies wonderfully creamy.
Also feel free to add in some greens too, like spinach or kale.
Hope you all delight in this smoothie bowl and cheers to enjoying Summer!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
Serves: 1 Serving
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 banana (Optional)
- Ice, for thickening (Optional)
Optional Toppings of your choice:
- Fresh fruit ( I used blueberries, strawberries, kiwi and banana)
- Hemp hearts
- Chia seeds
- Goji berries
- Cacao nibs
- Coconut shavings
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add all your delicious toppings and enjoy!
Thought for the day!