These chocolate pots are rich and indulgent, similar to chocolate mousse, it is dairy free and egg free!
PREP TIME15 minutes|CHILL TIME:3 hours|TOTAL TIME 3 hours 15 minutes|SERVINGS4
- 1/2 cup raw cashews , soaked in water for up to 2 hours
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or water)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons cacao powder
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
1.Drain and rinse cashew nuts
2.Combine all the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3.Pour mixture into 4 glass bowls with lids, pop into the fridge and allow to chill for 3-4 hours or overnight.
4.Best served chilled with whipped coconut cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate shavings.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!