Butter free and naturally sweetened!
|prep time10 mins|cook time 25mins|total time 35mins|yield 6 servings|
- 7.5 oz (200g) unsweetened baking chocolate or at 70% cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup (200g) pitted dates, or about 10 dates
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to (180°C).
- Add chocolate, cocoa and baking soda in a food processor and pulse until the texture resembles course sand.
- Now pulse, the pitted dates, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into a greased 20×20 cm baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Serve with fresh berries or whipped coconut cream.
Thought For The Day!